Insurance cover for relatives & travel partners
The Young Travellers Cancellation Cost & Trip Curtailment Insurance also covers so-called persons at risk, which are both your relatives at home and your travel partners.
If you had to cancel your trip due to your relatives or fellow travellers being affected by an insured event, cancellation costs charged by the tour operator or service provider will be refunded to you. As well, additional costs for travelling back home due to such an event are covered.
- Insurance benefits will be paid to yourself, if you have booked a cancellation cost & curtailment insurance and an insured event affects your travel partners.
- Your travel partners, being affected by the insured event, will receive insurance payments as well, but only if they also have booked that insurance.
Persons at risk of Young Travellers cancellation & trip interruption insurance are:
- Your relatives and the relatives of your partner: your spouse or civil partner, your partner living in cohabitation, your children, parents, adoptive children, adoptive parents, foster children, foster parents, stepchildren, step parents, grandparents, siblings, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, parents-in-law, children-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law
- Carers: persons who care for your accompanying or non-accompanying relatives who are minors or who are in need of care (e.g. au pair)
- Fellow travellers not related to you, if the insured stay has not been booked for more than 4 adults as well as not more than 2 minor children travelling with you
Please follow here for full information and booking of the Young Travellers Cancellation Cost & Trip Curtailment Insurance without deductible.